Pages

True Story: A Night With Chris Brown, Between The Sheets...TOUR

Friday, January 30, 2015



Just like any red blooded American twenty-something woman, I had a HUGE crush on Chris Brown when I was in High School! I did the whole, "That's my boyfriend" argument with friends and some girls I didn't even know!

He had his downfall with the whole Rihanna thing, and I didn't support that...but you cannot deny the boy has talent and he bounced back from it and I bounced right along with him....

Anyway, as some of you know and for the ones who live under a rock....he has a tour coming up and he will be coming to GREENSBORO, NC!! Now I am not the concert type because I don't like crowds and etc. BUT when I heard he was coming, I knew I had to get my ducks in a row!

Nothing or no one was stopping me from going to see Breezy!

So, of course I ask the man with a plan first....my dad. He said he would work on some tickets for me and I just had to wait patiently to see the outcome of that. But of course you have to have a plan B...no pun intended (lol) so I asked Honey B if he would purchase me some tickets and to my surprise, he said he wasn't going BUT if my girlfriends and myself wanted to go he would purchase my ticket! SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE! (In my Brazilian soccer player voice)

There was nothing stopping me now! I had my dad on his end doing what he could and if that failed then honey would just have to buy me a ticket. So it's November and I am obsessing over it and me and my girlfriend Bre are getting excited and talking about it and our boyfriends are past us because that's all we talk about! lol

In the between time we (honey and I) had a friend who asked us to go away for a trip and I was like, "No, cause Chris Brown coming and I can't miss him!". Like he was coming personally to see ME! But in my mind he is!

I go through December still talking about it and reminding my dad to check and see what he can do. I am sending text messages, I am giving verbal reminders in the hallway in passing...I am doing it all!

I am talking about it with another friend and how we can sneak in....I wouldn't do that...but it sounded good! lol

So on yesterday, my dad said he came through and I was excited! Patience is key!

I am so excited that my dad was able to come through and get me some tickets. He is the best dad ever! He always come through and that's why he is my number one man! Thanks to him I was allowed to see Rihanna when she came and KANYE when he came! Ya'll know seeing KANYE made my life!

Oh, not to mention I also received a parking pass so I don't have to pay to park or park in the surrounding neighborhoods...if you're from Greensboro you understand! And my seats are away from people...meaning I have box seats.....shameless plug...sue me, I am excited!

But I thank my dad ever so dearly and now you guys have to stay tuned for photos and a blog about the aftermath....."The Morning After"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs