Pages

No Apologies

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bird, Broken, Brown, Chicken, Close-Up
 
Have you ever walked on egg shells for someone? I have and let me tell you, it's not a great feeling at all. It's like you can't really be yourself and allow your inner light to shine. I am the type of person that does not want to hurt or offend anyone. That's not my steez, style....it's just not me.

Well in some of my blogs, I have had more than one person check with me to see if I were speaking of them and I guess that comes along with the territory when you freely write and publish your thoughts. I was ready for that, I am not a confrontational person but I am a straight shooter and if there is an issue, I will almost always address the situation....if it bothers me.

I am not new to this writing thing, however, I am new to this blogging thing and at times I find myself censoring my thoughts and even some of my blog topics. Partially because I don't want to offend anyone with my views or opinions on certain topics and really, I just don't want to seem weird. But after my conversation with my Fairy Blog Mother....I am sure she is tired of me calling her that, but to be honest....she is. Checkout her blog out at The Alisha Nicole She has encouraged me beyond measure and I appreciate her for that. (SHAMELESS PLUG) Who knew five years after college she would have a successful mega brand and I would be following in her footsteps.

But back on topic, I have decided today that if my content or thoughts offend people or you find it unappealing...please excuse yourself. I am no longer walking on egg shells for anyone and just like a blogger I just met said in one of her recent blogs, I have a voice now and it won't be silenced. (WhoIsAmberJanae? ) After reading her latest blog post and listening to Alisha, my fairy blog mother....(I think at this point I just like saying that lol) I have decided to voice my opinion's freely because, this blogging stuff has seriously become a therapeutic outlet for me.

I hope I don't sound too abrasive but this has been a long time coming and I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time out of their day to read my thoughts and opinions, so don't get me wrong at all. But this is what truly makes me happy and these days....that is seriously all I want to be.

I send everyone love & light...

2 comments:

  1. Lol I def dont mind you calling me that! lol and I love this this! I told you DO YOU BOO! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs