Pages

How To Stay Fabulous and Sane in 2015

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I vow to become the best me I can be in 2015 and stay FABULOUS...of course! These are something's I have determined that will keep me Fabulous and sane in 2015


1) Stay in your own lane - I know you're wondering what do I mean by this, well let me break it    down...If it doesn't directly bother or influence me, I don't have time for it.
 
2) Exercise More - I think I used the "more" part a little prematurely since exercise was non-existent in my former life of 2014 Tamia...no judgment zone! (Angela Basset arms and Beyoncé legs for the summer!!)
 
3) Become more spiritual - It hasn't been until a recent acknowledgment on my behalf that I have become a little more aware of other practices of religion. Now don't get me wrong, I love God but I also have a respect for other religions as well and can incorporate some practices into my daily routine.
 
4) Venture outside the box - I will always try something once. You never know what you will like until you try it. Venture out and try a new activity. Mine for the year is to skydive!
 
5) Compliment someone at least once a day - This is the easiest way to put a smile on someone's face. To compliment someone shows maturity and humility. Just think about how you feel when you receive one, doesn't it make your day?
 
6) Focus on what makes you happy - I have found that life is too short, and we should seize the day! Do not waste your time on people or things that do not make you completely happy.
 
7) Don't be messy be fabulous - This can be hard for my messy friends but live above the influence of gossip and negativity. Now I do love a good hot cup of tea, but this is something I am working on myself. Gossip is a vile and nasty trait, and it really is only covering up the hurt you have inside by airing out someone else's dirty laundry.
 
8) Enjoy your family - Family is the most important thing in life, without them I don't know where I would be. Now we all go through things with family and if you have a strained relationship with yours, try to mend whatever is tearing you apart. We are not bringing negativity into 2015!
 
9) Love hard but SMART- We are all different people, but we have one thing in common and that's love. We all want to be loved by someone. And we all deserve that, but know what love is before you love hard. Know that love is about respect, honor and trust. And if you aren't getting all of these things and more, then that love is NOT for you.
 
10) Do YOU! - Whatever those two words mean to you, do just that! (As long as its positive of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs