Pages

Update To Old Friend New Friend

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

As you all know, I met and had dinner with my very first friend ever on this past Saturday. I have to say I had many mixed emotions because I have not seen her in many years but I actually had a wonderful time!

We met at, coincidentally our favorite sushi restaurant and I immediately knew who she was since not much had changed in her appearance. We sat down and talked for three hours, we literally were the last people in the restaurant...Of course we ate in between. But it was so organic, we didn't have to force conversation, it just came to us naturally. There were a lot of "whats so and so doing now?' Mostly asked by me, since I didn't go to high school with the rest of them.

At the end of the night, we vowed to hang out more since we live in the same city. And I feel like I may have gotten my old new friend back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs