Pages

Hiatus

Thursday, April 16, 2015

 
So, unfortunately I have had roughly about a two month hiatus from my blog but with good reason. A lot has been going on in my personal life and honestly...I just haven't had the time to write....better yet, made the time to write. (I won't sugar coat it because I am a firm believer that people make time for the things that are important to them.)
 
Anyway to update you guys, I enjoyed the Chris Brown concert! I screamed like a young high school girl in heat! I danced and sung all the songs along with my girlfriend Bre! You can see us pictured together in the bottom left corner as well as at the top with some of my friends I saw there. And you can definitely see BREEZY in the middle...with the tightest jeans he owns on! Insert scream right about...............HERE! It was a very good BUT short show....I guess since Trey Songz backed out, it was shorter than what it would have been.....not pressed because I didn't want to see him anyway. I wasn't a fan of Tyga (Who may or may not date a child....lol) but he was full of energy which made the show really good.
 
Honey and I have been hanging out with friends lately and we just added another couple friend to our list. Remember way back when, when I told you guys about my very first friend? Well we have been in contact and even got our beau's together for a night of hanging out....couples edition. And we are pictured together at the top. It's really nice meeting positive and upbeat people and in my case I guess I have always known her....we just started back talking...but you get what I am saying.
 
My dad and I went on a daddy/daughter date rock climbing and boy was the funny! Of course I climbed to the top of everything minus one wall because I just cannot figure out how to maneuver that one. But my dad was so funny to watch because that was his first time. I really enjoyed that day and I want to do more things like that with my parents. I really don't see my mom doing the whole rock climbing bid but if she does I am definitely documenting it and posting it on here! lol
 
Unfortunately everything was all smiles and laughs on my hiatus from the blog. One of the three Great Grandmothers that I have passed away. (The poem pictured is one that I read at her service) I hadn't seen her in a long time and about two to three weeks before she passed, God provided an opportunity for me to see and talk to her as well has some of my aunt's I have not seen in awhile. That was nothing but a blessing! I am so glad that I had that opportunity to spend that small amount of time with her. On a lighter note, I showed her a picture of Honey and she said, "He is CUTE!" LOL I died laughing but then came back and made a joke, telling her to not to try to steal him away from me lol We all laughed. I only wish he wasn't away on business the two weeks following, so I could bring him to meet her. But I know she sees him now and hopefully she likes him.
 
I also was afforded the opportunity to showcase my event planning skills in this expo! Which is the photo of the mock sweetheart table. I am the preferred event planner at a event hall! Whoop whoop! Go head with my bad self! And I am working on a second. My business has been flourishing and I am nothing but blessed! However, I did also pick up a part-time Counseling position....might as well use my degree! lol
 
And this past weekend I hung out with some ladies that brought me out of my shell in college. I talk about my fairy blog mother and business guru on here and she has finally reached some of her goals in life and that was the cause of the celebration/reunion. I love each of these women ever so much! We may not talk all the time, but when we get together you would never know! I am so proud of the women we have become and the women we will be destined to be. Love you ladies with all my heart! We all are pictured in the top left corner......and actually that is an amazing candid shot, so no we didn't know Alisha was taking that pic in the back!.....once we realized it, we may or may not have retaken it! LOL Mind yall's business and let us be GREAT!
 
So as you can see my hiatus was needed. And a lot has happened but for blog purposes I will keep it cute!
 
One Love.
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a good "hiatus " glad to see you back..love the stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading them. I really appreciate the love.

      Delete
  2. You always have to take care of yourself first and foremost, that's the most important thing. So taking a hiatus is always needed, I'm glad that all is well with you and that you're making strides regardless, blogging will always be here. Congrats to you and your fairy blog mother for making strides in your professional lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are so right, this will be here but it actually helps me more than anything.

      Delete
  3. We love you right back friend girl! 😘

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs