Pages

Date Day!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Saturday, Date Day


This past Saturday, some appointments were cancelled and that gave me time to have a Date Day with Honey opposed to Date Night! I was so excited to go out on a Date Day because we had not had a whole day catering to each other in awhile.

He came to pick me up about 11:30 am but of course we didn't leave the house until 12pm...I couldn't decide on what to wear. We ate lunch at our favorite Brazilian spot, Monezi! It was so good! If you want to try Brazilian food, I  suggest that place as a starter because it isn't as expensive as a Brazilian steakhouse but its just as good. The owner also owns Leblon's in Greensboro.

We took date day to Target and Best Buy next, because I am thinking of starting a lifestyle vlog and I need to purchase a camera. So we are researching some cameras that we saw and hopefully in the near future we are going to purchase one. I really need to go to my storage and get my digital in the mean time.....So yes, stay tuned for the vlogs....I am so serious about this one!

We are lovers of the arts and he took me to Weatherspoon's Museum...its located on UNCG's campus. They have amazing exhibits and I wish we hadn't missed the Japanese art exhibit that was going on a few months ago but we saw a lot of contemporary pieces and some charcoal pieces from the 1900's . It was so amazing! And it still baffles me that art from that long ago can be
preserved....like how did they preserve the paper back then?

And then he surprised with a mani! I needed one so bad and he whisked me straight to my favorite nail salon...its the little things.

Anyway, we were going to a movie next but had some time to kill and I had some Gap Cash left from Christmas shopping and I would hate to let that go to waste.....sly smile....So we went and I got two shirts and Honey got some pants. (Thanks Honey!) but we wouldn't have gotten the sales we did if it weren't for my Gap Cash....Honey interjects and says it was the actual sale Gap had that got our savings....ANYWAY! We got savings on top of savings....so let me have my shine! lol

I had some gift cards for friendly center so we went and used them up. We still had time for the movie and I decided not to go to the movie and lets do dinner instead and we can stream the movie online in bed....perfect ending right?

So we go to New Orleans Restaurant and we ate like Kings and Queens! Honey had the ultimate seafood platter and I had one too....mine was just on steroids! lol And I ate it ALL! Of course we ate dessert and the beignets were EVERYTHING! I suggest you try them out if you are ever in Greensboro. I know the Chef and the owner and they are really good people. The Chef is such a sweetheart.

We left the restaurant and went back to Brian's and popped some Champagne we hadn't opened on New Year's....we were waiting for the perfect time. And I brought some sweet strawberries and we partook in a little libation as we talked about our future and laughed at instagram posts. Unfortunately, our movie had not been posted on our favorite website yet.....so no movie for us!

This may seem so trivial or boring to some, but this was everything to me. This is why I love Honey, he is so considerate and respectful and he really does try to make me happy. He doesn't plan most of our dates or outings but when he does, he knows how to make me smile and feel special. This was our Saturday Date Day!

Sunday

On Sunday I woke with Honey at my side and a terrible case of......CRAMPS! So to top off my wonderful Saturday filled with love, I was currently filled with something else.....ATTITUDE...ya'll thought I was going to say something else didn't you? lol Anyway, my honey went and got me breakfast, served me in bed and even buttered my pancakes and poured just the right amount of syrup on them as I was doubled over in a fetal position.....dang cramps!

This didn't ruin my Sunday either because I just basked in my joy of being with him and him caring for me as he did.

I am truly blessed to have a best friend, boyfriend, and soul mate all wrapped in one. He means  everything to me and I try to tell him everyday just how much I appreciate him. I won't make this mushy but this was my weekend with Honey B. I love youuuuuu

Let me know what your favorite date day/night was....I would love to know!

1 comment:

  1. I love you babe!! You mean the world to me and anything I can do to make you happy makes me happy!! It's going down again next weekend!! Lol 😘

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs