Pages

Today Was A Good Day

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Don't ask why one eyebrow goes up....it just does that


Today started out just like any ordinary day. I woke up to the sound of my dad shuffling around beginning his day and pleading with our family dog Jeter, to wake up and eat and then go outside.....yes, you read correctly, he pleads with the dog as if he is a child not wanting to wake up in the morning for school. This dog has the life...literally.

But anyway, I normally lie in my room as if I am still asleep but I use this time when people think I am asleep to say my morning prayer, check my emails, scroll through instagram and checkout some youtube vlogs I haven't seen yet.

I normally start my day once everyone else has left for their day and I guess I do this in remembrance of me having my own place. I like the peace and quiet I got from being the only soul in house but hey, stuff happens and I am back in Greensboro and back with my parents...this is going somewhere and not in the direction I wanted it to go so, I will get back to my day.

I made myself some pancakes and watched Kelly and Michael in the living room when I got a text from Honey saying, "Staying at home today..I'll let you know when I wake". This text elated me because I knew we would go on an excursion of some sort today and I had all the time in the world because I only had one appointment in Gibsonville, which is only like 20 minutes away.

After I went to my appointment, I swung by Honey's spot and we went off to lunch at our favorite Sushi restaurant...US Sushi in Friendly....it has to be the one in Friendly. We talked and we laughed and just had a great time like we always do. We checked out the store Orvis and then went on an impromptu apartment search. I have never lived on my own in Greensboro, so I have no idea where to start so if you do, please leave some places in the comments....

After we finished with our impromptu apartment search, we went back to his place and relaxed....until it was time for my Pilates class. I was so excited for this class because one of my friends joined me. We went and got our sweat on and had a great time in the class. My trainer is amazing and she makes it so easy to learn and she just encourages you and makes you feel welcome...its truly amazing and the ones who take aerobic classes can appreciate this.

After class I ate a light dinner and dessert was fresh strawberries. Of course I caught Empire...I mean that was a must see! Overall today was great, the sun was shining although it was cool but I am loving life right now and everyone that is in it.


That was my day, how was yours?

6 comments:

  1. Glad your day was good, pleasant read !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting!! I truly appreciate it and I hope your day and the rest of your week is amazing.

      Delete
  2. Look into Colonial Grand at Autumn Park on West Friendly. I lived there for a year and I loved it. I had a 3rd floor apartment and it was very quiet on my end. The only complaint I had was the parking. Sometimes it was hard finding a spot at my building. Their clubhouse is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I am more city but we can take this into consideration. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I woke up pissed. Literally. Our 4 year old slept with us last night and had an accident. I wonder if getting pissed on in the middle of the night triggered my dream of swimming in the Atlantic? Obviously I woke up once the water got cold! Burrrrr :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny is this!! I am sure your dream derived straight from your daughter, who probably had a dream she was on the pot lol Glad you are doing well!

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs