Pages

Valentine's Day SINGLE Guy Edition

Friday, February 13, 2015


After thinking about my initial blog with the guys in relationships, I thought it might help out some of the single girls to hear from single guys! So the following is the same concept as before, just with the input of single guys.....I must emphasize SINGLE....all grade A bachelor's!!!

Yes, I am selling my friends because they need to meet some nice young women....tehehe....ENJOY!

Meet Alan


Instagram: Sun_of_Cheryl

Q Guys aren't really into Valentine's Day and being a single guy I would assume you aren't either but in the event you are, what would be the perfect Valentine's Day?
 
A  Everyone knows Valentine’s Day, like her wedding, is her day, I’m just there while she enjoys it.  If it were solely up to me a nice dinner and an interactive activity (Paint & Drink or whiskey tasting) would be cool, no gift exchange


Q Although you are single...but mingling....do you still acknowledge Valentine's Day with your "friends"? If you do, will you send them all the same gift?

 
 A I do not verbally acknowledge valentine’s day with any woman that isn’t my Girlfriend.  However, I will send my lady friends something simple to let them know I'm thinking about them.  Buying the same gift for multiple women could be problematic in the future if you were to ever get caught up, therefore you have to send a memento specific to them.  Making it specific to them, will more than likely save you money but get you extra brownie points.
 

Q What will you do on this upcoming Valentine's Day? Do you think you will be lonely?

 A Its all-star weekend, there will be plenty to do and plenty of women with no valentines

 
Q Do you wish you had a significant other in the same city?

 A Sometimes, but right now I’m focused on getting into a top ten business school. I applied to schools all over the country so having a girlfriend right now will be thrown into a tailspin come August. That being said I would love to have a significant other in the same city if I wasn’t moving this year.
 

Q  If you had a girlfriend what would you do for her on Valentine's Day?

 A  Early dinner, helicopter ride, drinks/dessert….

 Meet Charles

 
Instagram: Freshlifestyle
 
Q  Guys aren't really into Valentine's Day (or that's how you guys pretend to be) and being a single guy I would assume you aren't either but in the event you are, what would be the perfect Valentine's Day?
 
 A The perfect valentines day would be No valentines day. LOL if I had to, id say dinner somewhere nice and maybe a horse and carriage ride if it isn't too cold out.
 
Q Although you are single...but mingling....do you still acknowledge Valentine's Day with your "friends"? (If you are casually dating)

 
A Yea, I'm pretty festive, so I tend to get people things I know they like, and I don't like to single people out so ill buy a box of cards and send to everyone I'm cool with. (females) 
 
Q What will you do on this upcoming Valentine's Day?
 
A This upcoming day ill be in NYC partaking in the NBA all star festivities LMAO
 
Q Are you into the "hype' of Valentine's Day and if you are not, do you think you would be if you had a special someone?
 
A I look at it as a female day so I'm not really into it, maybe if I was getting something out of the deal that I cant normally get on any other day id be more excited about it. 
 
Q Do you think going out to dinner on Valentine's Day with a girl who is strictly a friend sends the wrong message?
 
A Yes that can kind of send the wrong message, however most of the time if you go out to dinner with a female friend it will send the wrong message so I guess your screwed either way. 

 
 


 Meet Reggie

 
 
Instagram: Moneyw25
 
Q Guys aren't really into Valentine's Day (or that's how you guys pretend to be) and being a single guy I would assume you aren't either but in the event you are, what would be the perfect Valentine's Day?
 
A I guess the perfect day would be a dinner either at the house or out (her choice) and just chillin out being together
 
Q Although you are single...but mingling....do you still acknowledge Valentine's Day with your "friends"? (If you are casually dating)

 
A No. Most, if not all, of my friends are married or in relationships so they do their own thing but I never celebrated it with anybody other than a significant other
 
Q What will you do on this upcoming Valentine's Day?
 
A I'll be at the house chilling and watching TV or making beats. Definitely something not Valentine's Day related
 
Q Are you into the "hype' of Valentine's Day and if you are not, do you think you would be if you had a special someone?
 
A Nope...it might be different if I had somebody but it would be more to make them happy because I like seeing other people happy even if I'm not too into that kind of stuff.
 
Q Do you think going out to dinner on Valentine's Day with a girl who is strictly a friend sends the wrong message?

 
A Yes, especially if you're not into them but they might be or vice versa. It gives false hope especially on a day when people are extra sensitive. I wouldn't do it and would rather be alone
 

Go follow these amazing guys on Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs