Pages

Counting Calories

Monday, March 9, 2015

 
Diet, Measure, Measuring Tape, Orange
 
 
 
Is this a normal life? Counting calories that is. I am on my own personal weight loss journey because your girl has gained some weight! I want to live a healthy lifestyle free from all the nasty food's of the world like, a burger tray from Cookout with cajun fries & hush puppies; Cinnabon's...the large ones cause if you're going to do it...do it right; Cake batter and sprinkles from Cold Stone......Let me stop because I am currently on edge and about to go warm the car up.*smh*
 
But I have done very well. I haven't had all those things in awhile....well....I did have some cold stone last week because Honey's mom had a coupon and I mean it would be terrible to waste the coupon especially when it was such a good deal.....that's how I ease my mind about indulging and being weak in that moment of time lol
 
So back to counting calories...is that really effective? I don't want to be one of those food obsessed health fanatics....you know the ones that are so annoying, checking labels and adding up points for their weight watchers class. Nothing wrong with weight watchers, that's just not my style.
 
I just want to workout, eat right and be able to wear crop tops by summer...I don't think that is too much to ask for. But then again this is coming from someone who was asked by her trainer what she wanted to work on and I gave her a list as if I were ordering off a menu! I was like, I want toned arms; a thigh gap; toned legs; a flat stomach and non-existent love handles; my bottom toned....oh and my face slimmer.....and that was verbatim.
 
But for the ones who have this clean eating workout feign thing down, can you please share your regimen or give me some tips? I can tell you I want to lose 20lbs by June and that is a feasible accomplishment but I need some extra tips or advice.
 
Thanks Ya'll!!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs