Pages

Randomness and Nothingness

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Per usual, I am busy!
 
I am always busy now and that's a great thing considering last year, I was sitting in the house wishing I had something to do. The past few weeks, I have had three events! And two of them were only a day apart. And I know you're thinking..."Well isn't that what event planners do?" well, yes. Yes, it is. However, I am new to this event planning stuff and in the past my events have been spread out by a month or so.
 
I am no way, shape or form complaining about being busy but I do wish I had more time in a day.
 
Just thinking about what I would do with more time in a day!
 
I would hang out with friends more. I can't get enough of Honey so you know he will be along for whatever ride I take.
 
I would workout more, because lord knows I haven't seen the gym in about two weeks...but I have managed to lose five pounds and keep them off.....I must be doing something right! Oh and of course I would blog more!
 
Today I had time to catch up with my good girlfriend....I think saying bestfriend is so cliché! So I'll say, Good Girlfriend lol She is a super mom and super business lady, she and her husband own their own restaurant in Durham. It's a cute Mexican Restaurant named El Coyote. WARNING SHAMELESS PLUG.....If you are ever in Durham, NC stop by, the food is really good and authentic.
 
But enough of the shameless plug and back to the story....so we were chatting it up about the currents in our lives, when she says "I want to start a blog". I have already gotten my other girlfriend to start a blog and it's called Figuring Things Out (click on the link to check it out...it's a really good read). Of she worries about what to write about and I tell her to just WRITE! I told this to my girlfriend who has just started her own blog and someone told me this tid bit as well when I first started.

As you all can see my blog is a true lifestyle blog...my interpretation of that is that I write about whatever comes to my mind. So, having said that...watch out for her blog and check out the link above for more good reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs