Pages

Artist To Watch Out For...JAHKOY!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fall In Love


I am completely obsessed with youtube vlogs and I have a new one that's called LaToya's Life that I can really dig right now and I think Honey enjoys it as well. Anyway, on one of the vlogs I came across this artist that is out of Canada (like LaToya) I have never heard of and him and his name is Jahkoy!

He is amazing and I absolutely love this song! It reminds me of honey.....blush.....but listen to this song. I am sure if you are looking for new music, you will like this.

Everything



Another song you should check out of his is Everything. This is a love song made for our generation.

What I like about Jahkoy is the fact that all of his songs are smooth and have meaning. He sounds amazing and his words flow eloquently without all the vulgar undertones. This is music I can vibe to and write my blogs or just chill with honey and think.

So if you need some Valentine's Day music to set the mood, checkout Jahkoy and let your man know about him now!

Oh, and if you're wondering what he looks like....this is Jahkoy ladies, not to bad on the eyes either!....DON'T tell Honey though....tehehehe!

1 comment:

  1. Great Music! Definitely a way to set the mood and vibe out to something positive!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs