Pages

Moving Up and Out!

Friday, April 17, 2015

 
Also on my hiatus, Honey and I decided to actively look for places to live.....together...as a couple...we will be a couple who lives together....FINALLY.
 
This has been something I have been wanting to do for a while but timing is everything and as I get older I see that phrase a little more clearly now. But yes, it's official! We have been to six different properties and we have seen some we like, love and totally hate!
 
I am not the traditional southern girl. I don't believe in waiting to co-habitat with someone when you are married, I respect those that do wait. But I need to know how you living before I sign on the dotted line. But that's just me!
 
So, hopefully by summer we can begin a life together as adults. I am so excited. Spending the night is so different than living with someone and I hope we will make it through lol I am very anal with the way I keep my house, and I hope he can transition....happy wife, happy life....well, maybe that phrase will be official sooner than later but you guys get what I am saying.
 
This has been a very fun experience thus far. Not only have we checked out new places, but we have discussed décor options and you know I have been looking to purchase new furniture. Honey honestly always allows me free range to do all of these things, his only request is that I don't make it too girly...once again, I remind him I am not the traditional southern girl who has to be all matchy matchy...not my style at all. I am/we are more contemporary and modern. We have been watching a lot of HGtv and getting ideas on some diy things that we can do to make our space one of a kind and our own.
 
However, I have found some furniture that he and I will like that has a metro feel to it. And I guess once we officially decide on them, I will do post about our place and the décor we chose to go with. One item that I have to make is a shot ski! I don't drink like that but I think that would be so cool to have for when we have gatherings. And if you don't know what a shot ski is, then maybe we will invite you over to use ours! lol
 
Right now though.....Life is amazing and I am on cloud 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs